- Once the mobile has been activated, It can not be replaced if there exists any software/hardware issue, and it is not covered in the warranty.
- Once the order has placed through Happi Mobiles online mobile shopping site, before 24 hours you can cancel the order.
- If you cancel the order successfully, you will get a refund of the amount within 5 to 7 working days.
Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the Happi Mobiles Returns Policy?
No, Happi Mobiles will not be able to accept returns after the time period mentioned in the Happi Mobiles Returns Policy.
Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product?
Yes, the freebie has to be returned along with the product.
How do returns work?
You can raise a request to return your items with these simple steps:
- Log into your Happi Mobiles account
- Go to My Orders
- Click on ‘Return’ against the item you wish to return
- Fill in the details and raise a return request
Once you raise a request, you’ll get an email and SMS confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the item, your request may be automatically approved or you may be contacted for more details. If the request is approved, the item will be picked up after which you will get a replacement or refund. You can also track the status of your return request instantly from the ‘My Orders’ section of your Happi Mobiles account.